Dieter J. Moya, D.D.S.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Dieter J. Moya is originally from Mexico City but spent a great part of his early life in Minneapolis, Minnesota. From a very young age, he began developing a profound interest in the dental and medical fields. He attended the prestigious Universidad Intercontinental School of Dentistry in Mexico City formerly affiliated to Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. As a dental student, his inclinations toward the surgical and medical aspects of dentistry quickly developed and by his junior year he was assisting and working for an elite group of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He graduated top of his class in 1993 and started a surgical internship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at The American British Cowdray Hospital.
In 1994, he moved to Texas were he completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston and affiliated Baylor College of Medicine hospitals. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of both The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He has been on staff at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Memorial City since 1998. Dr Moya is fluent in Spanish and is also actively involved in several professional associations. His clinical interests include dental implants, bone grafting, oral pathology, facial trauma, reconstructive, and pediatric oral surgery. When not caring for his patients, Dr. Moya enjoys spending quality time with family and close friends. He is an avid downhill skier & scuba diver holding five underwater advanced certifications and also participates in several local races & Triathlons every year.
- The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American College of Oral Implantology
- The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Houston Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Houston Hispanic Dental Society
- Hispanic Dental Association
Contact our office at Houston Office Phone Number 713-457-6337 to speak to our friendly staff members and make an appointment to meet Drs. Moya or Maida.